Friday, July 27, 2012

Tears of the Fallen – short film examines the effects of war from medieval times

In an upcoming short film, the sad realities of war are examined in the Middle Ages. Tears of the Fallen is currently in production, and tells the story of a aftermath of a 15th century battle, a war ravaged soldier meets a peasant woman searching for her warrior son.


Directed by David L. Anderson, the film is scheduled to be released this fall and will be shown at film festivals. Anderson hopes that the short-film will generate interest into making a full-length feature.

Anderson also wrote the screenplay. He says, “it was my own concept that I came up with. Having a love for the medieval culture and having worked on other medieval-style film projects, I came up with this story in where I wanted to express my creativity and deep personal faith.”

Click here to read this article from Medievalists.net